as promised

Here is the progress that's been happening.



The biggest piece of the installation, the floor switches are now fully functional, up and running. It's been a lot of construction work to get these made, but it's worth it, now to see it working. Cosmetically, these need some sort of covering, to make them look more finished, but as far a function goes, they're all there.




Here's a close-up of the wiring that makes the whole deal work. I need to decide whether I'm going to build a frame that will hold all this, or whether to hide this part inside the wall I'll be building. I'd really like to show this part, but if I don't have time, then that's something that can go.

Next up, integrate the input from the "dance floor" (as I've been calling it, since the switch design is that of a home-made DDR dance pad) with the video tracking work in Director. I can feel the whole project really coming together.